Parents and pupils in year 6, 7 and 8 are invited to pastoral meetings with their child’s Tutor during the first half term of the academic year to ensure pupils have settled well into school This gives pupils and parents an opportunity to discuss any concerns they may have. Subject specific parent/pupil meetings are held at a later date in the year.
SUBJECT Parents evening
THIS IS JUST FOR A MEETING WITH YOUR CHILD’S SUBJECT TEACHERS, NOT FORM TUTORS.
- Click the link and select the appropriate Parent’s Evening.
- Find your child’s subject tutor.
- Select an appropriate date and time slot.
- Enter your email address, child’s name and the name, or relationship to the child, of one of the people attending.
- You can add brief notes for the teacher if you choose to. This is not required.
- If you choose to save these details for future bookings, it will make the process quicker for the subject meetings when booking multiple appointments.
- Check the details and Complete the booking. You can click one of the 3 icons to add the meeting to your Google/Outlook/Apple calendar.
- You can then repeat this process for the other subjects (*you will not need to re-enter email and name details etc)