WHAT IS BULLYING?
Bullying can be defined as behaviour that is:
- intended to hurt someone either physically or emotionally
- often aimed at certain groups, for example because of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation
Bullying can happen anywhere, online, at home or at school and it can happen to anyone. However nobody has the right to hurt you or make you feel bad. If you are experiencing bullying, we are here to help you.
Bullying can involve:
- being called names
- being teased, put down or humiliated
- being pushed or pulled about
- having money and other stuff taken
- having rumours spread about you
- being ignored and left out
- being hit, kicked or physically hurt
- being threatened or intimidated
- being bullied through your phone or online.
Use the following link it will give you some useful tips about how to beat bullying